Monsanto Roundup Lawsuit Attorneys In Birmingham
Helping Those Who Have Become Ill from Using The Popular Weed Killer
Have you been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) after using Roundup weed killer? Montgomery Ponder, LLC, in Birmingham can help. Monsanto Roundup lawsuits claim the company failed to warn users of the increased risk of developing NHL and other forms of cancer. Our attorneys are working tirelessly for compensation for individuals who have experienced significant exposure to Roundup and have been diagnosed with a form of B-cell or T-cell NHL.
Roundup Injuries And Illnesses
Roundup is one of the most popular herbicides in the United States. However, in 2015, the World Health Organization found that the active ingredient in Roundup was a probable carcinogen. In August 2018, a California jury awarded a school groundskeeper $289 million after he was diagnosed with NHL after repeated exposure to the weed killer. In May 2019, another California jury awarded a couple $2 billion after concluding exposure from 30 years of residential landscaping led to their cancer diagnoses.
Injuries related to Roundup exposure include the following:
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- Primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma
- Follicular lymphoma
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma
- Multiple small B-cell lymphomas (extranodal, nodal marginal, splenic marginal zone)
- Burkitt lymphoma
- Lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma
- Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia
- Hairy cell lymphoma
- T-cell lymphomas (precursor T-lymphoblastic, lymphoma/leukemia, peripheral T-cell lymphomas, angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and anaplastic large cell lymphoma)
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with NHL or another serious injury after exposure to Roundup, please contact the attorneys at Montgomery Ponder, LLC today.