- Personal Injury
Luke represents people that have been injured by no fault of their own. For years, he has maintained a nationwide practice helping others through their most difficult times. He has litigated difficult and complex cases involving negligent and wanton conduct, wrongful death, and product liability. His clients have received millions in court judgments and confidential settlements for injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and dangerous products.
Luke graduated from the University of Alabama's Culverhouse School of Business with a B.S. in Finance. After receiving his undergraduate degree, he graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law.'
Luke's children, Ann Louise and James, are his two main hobbies. He also enjoys eating and traveling.
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- University of Alabama’s Culverhouse School of Business
- Major: Finance
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- American Association of Justice
- National Trial Lawyers
- Alabama Association of Justice
- Southern Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Lawyers (National Trial Lawyers)
- Super Lawyers - Rising Stars 2020
- Mountain Brook Baptist Church
- Harris Early Learning Center
- Workshops, Inc.
Current Employment Position